Website Accessibility Service
NVISH ACCESSIBILITY INITIATIVE FOR GLOBAL BRANDS
We, at NVISH Solution
, seek to integrate accessibility into every stage of the product/service development lifecycle to guarantee that everyone, regardless of ability or condition, can access and use the client’s websites and applications
Accessibility Guidelines for client websites | NVISH Solutions
To ensure that clients' goods and services assist the disabled population, we incorporate major objectives for the company's business operations and activities:
- Create, produce, promote, and distribute accessible websites, and documentation.
- Create and implement policies and guidelines for assessing the usability, accessibility, and compatibility of relevant services, websites, and documentation.
- As early and consistently as possible, assess accessibility and usability throughout the design, development, and manufacturing phases of the website and documentation.
As its standard for World Wide Web Accessibility and Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) has adopted the WCAG 2.0 level AA guidelines and the WAI-ARIA 1.0 for web content.
We also incorporate the Federal Rehabilitation Act's (Section 508) requirements, which are in line with the W3C recommendations and offer doable well-supported implementation guidance for the client’s website and documentation.
Creation of New Web Pages & Accessibility of Existing Web Pages
- This policy's requirements will be followed by any newly published, hosted, or otherwise made available web pages and other web resources.
- Website audit to check the accessibility and ensure that the sites are compliant with this policy.
- We oversee the accessibility of the content on clients’ websites and make sure that any new or updated content is available to the intended audience.
Accessibility Rules and Regulations Rehabilitation Act Section 508
We support the U.S. Access Board's standards, which are mentioned in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, which is supported and conformed with accessibility regulations, and work to provide end-user needs that support them.
The Telecommunications Act's Section 255
In addition to testing and achieving interoperability with third-party configuration, NVISH uses standard accessibility features in the client’s website, documents, and services.
Act on Americans with Disabilities (ADA)
By facilitating the accessibility and providing support for the client’s website NVISH complies with the ADA.
Guidelines for Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) 2.1
As best practices for creation, testing, and overall conformance for the accessibility of web-based (software, SaaS, and cloud-based) products, NVISH
adopts the WCAG 2.0 Level A & AA requirements for designing, developing, and manufacturing phases of the website and documentation. This adheres to WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA requirements and is included in NVISH's development
efforts across the client’s business units to enhance conformity to WCAG Level A and AA.
Website accessibility statement for NVISH Solution
NVISH Solutions is dedicated to providing an inclusive and accessible user experience to all users on the client’s website. Any website and documentation created or developed are intended to meet and surpass the WCAG 2.1 Level AA criteria for web content accessibility.