Development & Digital Marketing Services
Significantly improved website performance, security and user experience along with unifying the tech stack on Adobe Experience Cloud.
VMware, a renowned cloud computing and virtualization software and services company, was looking to enhance Return On Investment (ROI) for it’s digital marketing and development investment. Our experienced team of marketeers and tech consultants, upon detailed discussions with various stakeholders, understood thoroughly the processes and functioning of front-end, backend and marketing, with the goal to identify areas which need to be worked upon. The major challenge was the vast data already in place in the legacy technologies and the migration of the same on a more suitable and scalable platform.
Our team of experts did a thorough audit of the existing website and marketing goals to define the migrations strategy and guide the development and digital marketing efforts in sync with the industry best practices. We worked on the key areas of-
- Development of AEM templates, components and services according to the new design, QA & UAT.
- Executed personalization campaigns using Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager.
- Search Engine Optimization of the migrated pages, assets without impacting the SEO rankings.
- Adobe Analytics implementation, reporting and sharing key recommendations and insights with business stakeholders.
- Worked with VMware to define the mapping between the content types. Creation of migration scripts to automatically migrate the pages from legacy platform to AEM JCR repository.
We did not hesitate to go that extra mile to ensure keeping a tab of the changes and development done and monitor it’s impact to ensure continuous improvement in results with time. Our association with VMware has become stronger with time and we are always on our toes to ensure maximum benefits for the organization.
While continuing work on the development and digital marketing for VMware, we were elated to see enhanced user engagement and better leads funnel, alongside other key metrics.
- Improved website performance.
- Improved security
- Streamlined user experience
- Unified the technology stack on Adobe Experience Cloud.
- GDPR compliant platform along with full page caching and image optimization for high performance
More Case Study
Hitachi Group Of Companies