Hitachi Group Of Companies
Creative, Development & Digital Marketing Services
Implemented multiple solutions for the Hitachi group of companies resulting in increased ROI, user engagement, unified operations and better conversions.
Hitachi group of companies were looking for a specialist to assist them with web development, creative and digital marketing services as a one-stop-shop. They were expecting streamlined and modern CMS options for stakeholders as business associates would find it extremely difficult to author content on the previous CMS (Oracle UCM). The major challenge was to ensure delivery of consistently high-quality experiences across all digital touchpoints.
Our team of certified professionals did a thorough analysis of the existing technology stack, current workflows, functioning and identified areas of improvement. It was based on these areas that we suggested a comprehensive solution to the group of companies that would not just help in enhancing the overall user experience but also improve the performance and functionality across all digital touchpoints. The solution was to build infrastructure, redesign the website using Adobe Experience Manager and integration with Adobe Analytics, Tealium and Marketo.
- The underlying infrastructure was mapped out only after careful analysis of business requirements. Defined the migration strategy by mapping all content types.
- Redesigned and developed AEM templates and custom components and worked on enhancing the capabilities of default AEM components.
- Created custom AEM service and integrated with Marketo.
- AEM's integration with Brightcove was facilitated to ensure that the stakeholders can add/edit/manage videos, playlists, etc.
- In order to make it easier to locate partners using maps, we also integrated Partner Locator functionality as per the business requirements
Achieved tangible benefits of enhanced ROI, user engagement, unified operations and better conversions including:
- More convenient and efficient platform for non-technical personnel to make changes and manage digital assets, on their own.
- 100% responsive website.
- Improved site performance and functionality.
- Improved the performance and functionality but has resulted in a great end-user experience across devices and screen sizes.
- Resulted into a wider audience base.
- World-class leading user experience and cost-effective platform.
More Case Study